What do you do when you have an immediate headache, slight fever or throat issues? Do you start searching for the doctor or do you try to settle down the issue all by yourself?
At first, we all try to be doctors and settle down the headache, slight pain in the back, fever or throat issues. When painkillers and other such common medication don’t work, we prefer going to the specialists.
Before we tell you about the various common types of medication and their side-effects, we want to let you know about Intuition Herbals India’s ayurvedic supplements that work like magic. The best part is that the supplements like Naabhi Chakra Tablet (designed to balance your Nabhi Chakra or Solar Plexus Chakra), Pressure Nill (designed to control blood pressure and depression) and Madhumehnashta (designed to control diabetes) ensure to control common issues and put an end to them. These supplements have absolutely no side-effects at all and can be easily taken with milk.
Now let’s check the common types of medication that we generally use without consulting the doctors; let us also look at their side-effects:
1. Antacids: Some of the antacids are said to constipate you and cause irritation to your bowel movements.
2. Anti-anxiety pills: While most of the anti-anxiety pills are not sold without the prescription, there are a few that are sold just like that. These pills cause dry mouth, vomiting, dizziness and restlessness.
3. Painkillers: Lightheadedness, vomiting, constipation and dizziness are the four common side-effects of painkillers.
4. Anti-diarrheal pills: Anti-diarrheal pills may lead to constipation when overdosed.
5. Pills to treat constipation: If you don’t know how many pills you need to consume to treat your constipation, you may go through lose motions.
6. Cough syrup: Even if you are at work, you are bound to doze off because of the strong effect of cough syrups. Almost all the cough syrups that you drink cause sleepiness.