The root cause of most diseases in the body is the imbalance of the fire element. Till the time we have fire in our bodies, we are alive. When there is no fire, we die. People suffering from low digestive fire, feel sluggish, dull and unenthusiastic when they wake up in the morning. Greasiness in the mouth, white layer on the tongue, heaviness in the head and belches of the previous night’s meal are some recurring symptoms.
Diseases start attacking the body if slow digestive fire persists for too long. There are some easy and simple methods to prevent this problem.
First of all check whether your Nabhi (Navel Chakra) is balanced or not. If your Nabhi is displaced then all your efforts will be in vain. To balance your Nabhi, order Naabhi Charkra Tablet now by clicking here.
If the Nabhi is balanced then any of these remedies will provide relief:
1. Fasting: Fasting is the best way to rekindle the fire of digestion. Do not eat too much at once after a fast. Increase the quantity and intake of food slowly.
2. Ginger and Salt: Peel some ginger and slice into small, thin pieces. Sprinkle sea salt or black salt and keep. Eat some everyday before your meals.
3. Ginger and Lemon: Using the method described above, immerse the ginger pieces in lemon juice. Eat before or along with your meals.
4. Honey and Lemon: Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a glass. Add 250 ml water and 20 ml honey. Make this drink and have at 6 am and 8 am in the morning, 12 in the afternoon and 4 pm and 8 pm in the evening. Do not take anything else for 4-5 days.
5. Massage and Sun Bath: Except for the Rainy season, take a massage with Mustard oil once or twice a week in summers and with Sesame oil in winters along with a Sun Bath.
translated by Maa Amrita