Thanks to the growing awareness of the importance of meditation, even the common crowd is now aware about the seven Chakras in the body. If you have an idea about these Chakras, you know how important each one of them is for a healthier lifestyle and a better mood. No doubt one can’t be positive all the time, but a bad mood is a sign that one of your Chakras is displaced. Want to make a wild guess about that one Chakra? It is the Nabhi Chakra.
If you have a doubt whether your Nabhi is displaced, the first thing that you have to do is find out if your Nabhi is displaced. For that, you need to keep an eye on the following signs:
1. You go through mood swings all throughout the day; even if you try to balance your temper, you are just not able to do so. Mentally, you feel exhausted.
2. You are always stressed, even if things are just fine. Deep down inside you know that there is nothing to be worried about, but even the minutest things frustrate you without a reason.
3. Your stomach feels bloated, even though you have eaten a limited amount of food. You try consuming different things to get rid of this feeling, but nothing seems to work.
4. You feel like your body is going to collapse anytime. Even if you have not overworked, you feel tired and weak.
5. There is minor to major pain in your hip area. Try to stretch your body and find out if you can do it effortlessly or it.
6. Your digestion is haywire. Either you are constipated or have diarrhea.
7. The headache doesn’t seem to be leaving you at all.
In order to treat your Nabhi Chakra problems, you must consume Intuition Herbals India’s (IHI) Naabhi Chakra tablets.